48862RE: [Distillers] Re: memory jog?

  • David Kiehl
    Jan 27, 2013
    Sorry this info was slow for me to send to you

    To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
    From: mrlovjoy1@...
    Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2013 02:32:56 +0000
    Subject: [Distillers] Re: memory jog?

    --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Dekker" wrote:
    > Also look at eGullet.

    Thanks Ed, and all. That manual from the cooking site is perfect. Now I can begin assembling the equipment. The PID is fascinating, and I'll get parts for a heatstick tomorrow, and collect some local Juniper (no shortage of that in the desert) to try Gin flavoring. Maybe I'll even get a still built, if I quit finding other interesting projects. Today's question. Ed mentioned that I would need a Deflegmator. Is that in addition to a stuffed column? Any plans, or pics of one around? Still enjoying the research. H.

  • Show all 8 messages in this topic