48860Re: memory jog?

  • mrlovjoy
    Jan 27, 2013
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Edward Dekker" wrote:

      > Also look at eGullet.

      Thanks Ed, and all. That manual from the cooking site is perfect. Now I can begin assembling the equipment. The PID is fascinating, and I'll get parts for a heatstick tomorrow, and collect some local Juniper (no shortage of that in the desert) to try Gin flavoring. Maybe I'll even get a still built, if I quit finding other interesting projects. Today's question. Ed mentioned that I would need a Deflegmator. Is that in addition to a stuffed column? Any plans, or pics of one around? Still enjoying the research. H.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic