48797Re: "Distilling" all this information

  • mrlovjoy
    Jan 22, 2013
      you are not pestering here. Thisis what we're supposed to be
      > doing. It's just that I personally am no expert on reflux stills.

      Well, I just got a stainless pot and bowl, and by tomorrow I hope to have my copper tubing protruding from the top, and a gallon of my first experimental wash steaming through it. How's that for simple? I really don't expect anything but experience from it, but who knows? It'll sate my newbee impatience, any way. Again, thanks ZB. H.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic