48796Re: "Distilling" all this information

  • tgfoitwoods
    Jan 22, 2013
      There's good information in several locations around the web, but understand you are not pestering here. Thisis what we're supposed to be doing. It's just that I personally am no expert on reflux stills.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mrlovjoy" wrote:

      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "tgfoitwoods" wrote:
      > >
      > > Try these links...
      >
      > Thanks ZB, and all. Guess I will simply need to get a rein on the enthusiasm, eh? Actually, I enjoy building, as much as using what I build. Using is just proof of concept, albeit a very useful proof (Pun semi intended). Fine tuning a basic build should be fun. I'll look for those named posts on AS, I go there often. There's also a group titled Distilling that some may find useful as an exchange medium. I'll lurk for a bit, and stop pestering. H.

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic