      From: Distillers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Distillers@yahoogroups.com] On
      Behalf Of Byron
      Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 4:19 PM
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Distillers] mash question

      My apology for a overly simple question:

      With a simple mash, is there any harm to leaving it to sit anywhere from a
      day to a month past the end of bubbling from the check? I know the yeast is
      done and dead, just wanting to make sure it won't cause trouble before i
      leave it to sit till I have time to finish the process.

      Much obliged,
      Me.
    • Show all 26 messages in this topic