48546Re: Jack Daniel's Tennessee Honey

  • made_it_myself
    Sep 7, 2012
      When I was young free and single, and didn't have a Mortgage!
      I made quite a few wines with Maple Syrup, I can't remember doing a straight Maple Syrup one, but used it with fruits and flowers.
      My favourite one was Maple Syrup and Rose Petal wine, it was superb.
      Sadly it is too expensive for me to play with nowadays, and my many attempts to grow my own tree have all failed.
      But this has prompted me to have another go!

      > > incidentally has anyone ever made a brew based on maple syrup? i have been thinking about it-but i think i'm in the wrong country...

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic