      From: Distillers@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Distillers@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of uncleted101
      Sent: Tuesday, July 24, 2012 9:59 PM
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Distillers] Distilling "Bad" Cabernet

      Found a stockpile of wine from a local winery that had turned a bit sour. It's probably about 14% ABV. Thought I would just shoot for 90 to 95% or as pure as can get, cut and age in oak. Know there are Brandy distillations but are there any other special procedures I should do such as adjusting PH or ? Thanks for any feedback.

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic