      From: Harry <gnikomson2000@...>
      To: "distillers@yahoogroups.com" <distillers@yahoogroups.com>; "new_distillers@yahoogroups.com" <new_distillers@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 5:44:43 PM
      Subject: [Distillers] Our Mate Jim

      On Thu, 10/6/11, james beam <jamesonbeam1@...> wrote:

      Dear Harry,

      So sorry I have been away and pulled another Waldo.  However, had a few problems...   In March I suffered a congestive heart failure and now am diagnosed with kidney failure and have to go to dialysis 3 times a week.

      Please dont think this was due to distilling - it was my high blood pressure that caused it.  I should have been taking meds to lower it but was too lazy.

      The place I am living at now, its impossible to distill and have been too weak to do much of anything.

      Just want to say you all are the greatest bunch of people I have ever met in my life and love you all - please say something to the mods that I will never forget them and when im feeling better will start posting again.

      All My Regards to You the Mods and Everyone,

      JB. aka Waldo aka The Ornery One aka Dan

      regards Harry
      Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
      Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic