48060Re: Zymurgy Bob's Book is now available!

  • tgfoitwoods
    Aug 12, 2011

      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Michael" mwmccaw@ wrote:
      > >
      > > After the traditional long gestation period, Zymurgy Bob's book,
      "Making Fine Spirits using simple, easy-to-build gear" is now in stock
      at The Amphora Society.
      > > You can see an image of the cover at www.amphora-society.com .
      > > Cheers,
      > > Mike McCaw
      > >

      > Can I get an autographed copy? Seeing as Zbob is a moderator here.
      :))

      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry

      Harry,

      Absolutely, positively, and you bet! Autographed copies will come from
      www.kelleybarts.com, which should be operational tomorrow. That reminds
      me...I'd better add the "further instructions" window to the shopping
      cart, so I can keep track of the autographees. Otherwise, with all you
      bandits working under assumed names, I'll never know who my friends are.

      If you're comfortable with it, use that window to tell me who you are,
      and ask for the autograph.

      Bless Mike, this kinda catches me with my pants down, but in a very nice
      way, so I stand here with my pink cheeks showing. I should be functional
      by tomorrow evening.

      Thanks in advance for your patience, and I hope you find the book
      helpful.

      (And Harry, thanks for all your support)

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic