47893London Based Home Distillers

  • dannyboyeu
    Apr 24, 2011
      Hi again! I am also trying to get to grips with the complexity of distilling, especially from home! I do not know anyone personally who does this, I'm sure people that do it from home don't have open house days in which you can go and visit but myself and my group partner Fred are looking to try and visit some people who do home distill. Is there any directory where i might be able to find any such people? or is there anyone we might be able to contact to see if they are happy to let us visit?

      Thanks for all the help!

      Dan
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic