47788about you question

  • alexanderf@ucp.sc.rimed.cu
    Mar 10, 2011
    • 1 Attachment
    • 5 KB
    hi all, I've never written, read your emails for 2 years, but I'm old in
    the production, considering the knowledge of the activity. I'm not
    interested if a group or the other. but I can answer the question, adds
    nutrients to wash before adding the yeast, some nutrient to the
    preparation of yeast (soaking step), most add them in the wash before you
    add the yeast. the last thing you need to add yeast to the wash is to suit
    the new medium. If you have further questions I can answer those.
  • Show all 3 messages in this topic