47720RE: [Distillers] WashPost: Of microdistillers and moonshine

  • Matt Vegdahl
    Feb 7, 2011
      Great read, thanks for sharing.  Also, I have a message into Death's Door Spirits to see if I can get a tour of their factory!  Again, thanks for the suggestion.

      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: waljaco@...
      Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2011 07:25:09 -0500
      Subject: [Distillers] WashPost: Of microdistillers and moonshine

      This page was sent to you by: waljaco@...

      Of microdistillers and moonshine

      By Jason Wilson
      Booze is, by and large, peddled by a handful of gigantic multinational companies. The names are familiar even to casual drinkers: Diageo, Pernod Ricard, Bacardi, Beam, Brown-Forman, Moët Hennessy, among others. To flex their lobbying and marketing muscles, 13 of the world's liquor behemoths band...

      Do you love D.C.? Get the insider's guide to where to stay, what to do and where to eat. Go to www.washingtonpost.com/gog for your guide to D.C. now.
      © 2011 The Washington Post Company | Privacy Policy

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic