47691Re: Cyclone Yasi

  • mav
    Feb 1 6:40 AM
      Harry, you've got a ripper one comming in!. If I was you, I'd be moving my thongs up stairs! And I don't mean your undies!

      A big blow comming! I'm a Townsville boy so I've met a few of these tropical lows. Many years ago. I'm glad I'm down south now days.

      Best luck mate
      Marc

      Ps. My boy memory of a cyclone, gale force winds ripping through the town, I saw the roof rip off the local Commonwealth Bank. I raced down stairs tell my mother I'm going money catching......

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

      > More shit coming our way. Biggest blow I've seen in 40 years. I'm right in its path.
      >
      > Sat pics...
      >
      > http://www.goes.noaa.gov/sohemi/sohemil ... mscol.html
      >

      > Track...
      >
      > http://www.bom.gov.au/products/IDQ65002.shtml
      >

      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
      >
      > ps
      > Currently making preparations so won't post much for a while.  Expect to be off-air altogether in 24-36 hrs time.  Gotta make time for a wee dram too.  :)
      >

      > Slainte!
      > regards Harry
      > Owner :         Y! new_distillers    Y! Distillers    The Alcohol Library
      > Forums Info:  FAQ    Policy    Settings   Web Access  Trading Post

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic