47499Lalvin-ec 1118

  • Todd Stewart
    Dec 15, 2010

      Sorry to go back to this Lalvin Subject... but started a 3gallon batch this past weekend
      with 1 packet of Lalvin yeast... anyone have an idea on how long for that yeast to go
      terminal in about 1.100 wash (with nutrient)  ??

      Assuming 75% ADF, I should finish around 1.025... I can take a gravity reading, but
      would rather leave it alone... 2 weeks sound about right if left around 68?

      I've gotten use to the Turbo Yeast ripping through in 5 days.. Sorry, I get impatient, haha.

      -XLC

    • Show all 22 messages in this topic