46963Re: Complicated

  • Ian Pilcher
    Aug 2, 2010

      thursty2,

      It’s my own design nothing flash as I’m not into complicated designs.

      I’ve been at it for almost a lifetime as you can see if you were to go way back in the groups archives.

      The return is from a 25ltr wash and takes four hours and final temp. never goes over 83 degrees, simple but effective.

      I will admit that it has taken some years to perfect.

      As for the guy who wants to know about Grappa, don’t touch the stuff so don’t make it, Fruit Schnapps, Rum from molasses, whisky from corn and vodka from potatoes are all done in my, once again, perfected Pot Still.

      Ozilikkerman

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic