46562Re: how do you make a good rum

  • jamesonbeam1
    May 19, 2010
      Well hell man,

      Congrats and congrats! Looks like you'll be going thru all that hootch
      faster than ya think, so better git too it daddyo.

      JB,

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "castillo.alex2008"
      <castillo.alex2008@...> wrote:

      > Hey Jim!
      >
      > Yep! been busy during all these months taking care of my newborn baby!
      You must know what that means, waking up in the middle of the night to
      feed him, but also the happiness and endless nice times! In the other
      hand with near 12 gallons of rum aging and some 4 of whisky and rum in
      use I´m no longer distilling, but probably next month I´ll try a
      recipe using rice, corn and 6 row for a whiskey.

      > Seldom posting, always reading!
      >
      > see you around!
      >
      > A!

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic