46284RE: [Distillers] Drilling Stainless Steel

  • Johnnie Sisco
    Jan 15, 2010

      They have them in the electrical section at Home Depot  they are a bit pricy but work well

      From: Distillers@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Distillers@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Jerry McCullough
      Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 9:18 AM
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] Drilling Stainless Steel

      I live in the U.S. Do you have a brand name of the cone/step drill bit set so I can try to find one on this side of the pond.

      Thanks

      From: Anthony Athawes <Anthony.Athawes@ btinternet. com>
      To: Distillers@yahoogro ups.com
      Date: Thursday, 14 January, 2010, 23:01

      Surely you are asking a damn stupid question? We realise it is difficult drilling stainless steel, so drilling a 1.25" diameter hole  is nearly impossible and an unlikkely demand? Probably, we want about an eigth inch hole, which, as someone has said, is not easy - but just about possible with enough pressure.

      Are you really sure of your suggestions?

      Tony

    • Show all 18 messages in this topic