    From: Anthony Athawes <Anthony.Athawes@...>
    Subject: Re: [Distillers] Drilling Stainless Steel
    To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Thursday, 14 January, 2010, 23:01

    Surely you are asking a damn stupid question? We realise it is difficult drilling stainless steel, so drilling a 1.25" diameter hole  is nearly impossible and an unlikkely demand? Probably, we want about an eigth inch hole, which, as someone has said, is not easy - but just about possible with enough pressure.

    Are you really sure of your suggestions?

    Tony

  • Show all 18 messages in this topic