      From: Rob Macrobert <macrobert@...>
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Sunday, August 9, 2009 4:24:00 AM
      Subject: RE: [Distillers] Bierschnapps

      ZB,
      This got me wondering, so I did a little research and found out you are pretty much dead on, though it's also considered a brandy.
      If yer german is up to scratch, here's an article on it.

      www.co-cooking. de/Article212. phtml

      According to another article I found, it's basically nothing more than a distilled Doppelbock, sometimes ran through a thumper filled with fresh beer to get the flavours.
      HTH,
      Robbie Mac
      Sometime tinkerer and sometimes it even works....

    • Show all 11 messages in this topic