45545Re: compost powered stripper

  • mstehelin
    Jul 10, 2009
      Wow.
      That would work.
      And you would not have to completely bury the main "boiler", only about 75%. The cone would be more of a condenser and less of a boiler because the liquid would be hidden from direct sunlight.(in my humble opinion) A simple and elegant condenser. You could partially bury a 50 gallon (200 liter) barrel and have a take-off line to a holding jug. Come back in a month and see whats been produced.