45381Re: [Distillers] Re: Cross-flow adaptation

  • Rasputin Paracelsus
    Jun 3, 2009
      Hi Baker,

      Yes, VM set-up--maybe I should have been clearer. I don't know much
      about LM as that's not what I've been trying to learn about lately.
      Could be you're right for that kind of system... I honestly don't know :(