      From: burrows206 <jeffrey.burrows@...>
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: nutrizima enzymes
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 2, 2009, 3:16 AM

      --- In Distillers@yahoogro ups.com, "jamesonbeam1" <jamesonbeam1@ ...> wrote:

      Hi guys,
      Just a side note the translated meaning of words into English does not always necessarily have the same meaning as the English dictionary. Like the "Dandy" and the "Beano" were in the 50's 60's 70's and 80's, a set of very popular pre-teens comics in the UK, which enjoyed a lot of dog eared reading in the British armed forces overseas when we could get a hold of them.
      But a "Beano" in N. Ireland is a silly b*llox with an I.Q. marginally better than a pilchard (a small fish, a member of the herring family). Similar to being called a moron (an offensive term that deliberately insults somebody's intelligence)
      Bet Google Translate doesn't tell you that though? So take Google Translate as a very rough translation and do a lot of reading between the lines
      Geoff

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic