45198Re: Cloudy Booze

  • jamesonbeam1
    May 11 8:20 AM

      Walker,

      The way to do it is as MW said.  Go into Members listing on the left of this screen - enter your email in the search window - jiwalker@... and then edit your email preferences - Individual e-mails, Daily digest, Special Notices or No emails.

      Or ask  myself or one of the mods to do it for you.

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim aka Waldo.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, <jiwalker@...> wrote:

      > Guys
      >
      > How come I received everyones replies to this query.......Thirty odd.
      >
      > I joined the site and reveived so many emails. Can I stop them coming thru?
      >
      > Happy brewing
      >
      > Jan

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic