      Sent: Thursday, May 07, 2009 5:00 PM
      Subject: [Distillers] Cloudy Booze

      I have just built another valved reflux still and almost a identical copy of the old one. The problem is that the new one produces a cloudy brew when it is diluted. There is one small 2" pice of clear plastic tubing in the reflux line should I replace that with a glass tube. Temperatures are identical at cut points as the old still. It has me a bit worried as to what to do to cure the problem.

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic