44884Re: [Distillers] Re: Parrot's beak...

  • Rasputin Paracelsus
    Apr 1, 2009
      Do you not think there's some value even on the end of a reflux rig? I
      haven't got one, and I've been thinking of making one.... Seems to me it
      would be worth being able to monitor the ABV output over time...

      abbababbaccc wrote:
      > I meant to say whisky and other flavored drinks. Must get me morning cup of tea before I start writing these things.
      >
      > Slainte, Riku
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "abbababbaccc" <abbababbaccc@...> wrote:
      >
      >> It is quite useful if you make whisky with a potstill. Other than that there's little use for it.
      >>
      >> Slainte, Riku

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic