      Sent: Monday, February 02, 2009 8:29 AM
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Rum and Dunder

      Thank you for all your information Alex. You really are quite an expert!
      It would be great to sit down with you and see you in action.

      I have printed out your email and will start off another brew today with 1/3 Molasses, 1/3 sugar, 1/3 water. When it come to distillation, I'll put in 2 gals Dunder.

      Re your comment on your PS2, I have 6'-8" x 2.5" dia copper tube outside just dying to be turned into something... ....

      Incidentally I have a metre Liebig that works a lot better than the condenser on the WC Still.

      Hope your basking in your 25 C weather - it's snowing here!

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic