Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

43452Re: Any Canadian Busted?

Expand Messages
  • harisaki2004
    Sep 3, 2008
      And here in Australia you can apply free through the tax office to
      manufacture alcohol.

      All you need to do is make/purchase your still. The fill out yards of
      forms, they then come and inspect you and give you a license.

      Of course you have to report your volumes of alcohol used/sold and pay
      the excise.
      There is no excise on alcohol used to fortify wines.


      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "KM Services" <km_services@...> wrote:

      > New Zealand, here I come..
      > Cheers,
    • Show all 19 messages in this topic