      From: rpk@...
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Distillers] Any Canadian Busted?
      Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 14:26:41 -0700

      I <> asked <> a similar question over a year ago now and he didnt seem all that
      concerned about the Canadian situation. Apparently he is not even
      required to keep records of his Still sales. Those guys here in the
      US do which is one of the reasons I decided to build in the beginning.

      Right and wrong are most often governmed by local custom. One regulator may have a blind eye and another a telescope. If you want to have a commercial manufacturing enterprise which advertises and plays by the rules then you can sleep better at night. I understand that the fee to register a manufacturing site for distilleries is about $3500 in Canada, but don't quote me.

      P.

      __

      --
      Be Yourself @ mail.com!