      From: jamesonbeam1 <jamesonbeam1@...>
      Subject: [Distillers] Re: Hello and I am New to the group
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, July 13, 2008, 5:49 AM

      Hey Bill,

      If your look for fuel sources, I would strongly suggest going to our friends at the Acoholfuel group in Yahoo.  Many of us are members there also, but what we distill is ment for drinking :):

      http://tech. groups.yahoo. com/group/ alcoholfuel/

      Vino es Veritas,

      Jim.

      --- In Distillers@yahoogro ups.com, "rye_junkie1" <rye_junkie@. ..> wrote:

      > > To: Distillers@: vipond50@: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:01:54
      > +0000Subject: [Distillers] Hello and I am New to the group
      > >
      > I do not really plan at this time to consume thefinished product, but
      > may change my mind relating to this, but veryinterested in looking at
      > this as a Fuel source.So any kick in the right direction would be very
      > much appreciated. Thanks in advanceBill
      >
      > Hello Bill,
      > You may want to try one of the yahoo fuel groups. If you cant drink
      > it we dont usually talk about it. Hit him with a link Jim.
      > When you decide your ready for consumption we have your back.
      >
      > Mason

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic