      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      From: vipond50@...
      Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 20:01:54 +0000
      Subject: [Distillers] Hello and I am New to the group

      Well as stated I am a newbe, Woke up this morning thinking about this
      subject and ended up joining this group.
      First of thanks for sharing all the info and appears that there is a
      great deal of experience knowledge here.
      I have two SS twenty-gallon Beer kegs on hand and felt that this might
      be a good starting point. I am handy with a TIG torch and have most of
      the equipment and materials to work this project, just need some
      direction (plans). I do not really plan at this time to consume the
      finished product, but may change my mind relating to this, but very
      interested in looking at this as a Fuel source.

      So any kick in the right direction would be very much appreciated.

      Thanks in advance
      Bill

      Try ninemsn dating now! Meet singles near you.
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic