42742Re: juniper berries

  • mavnkaf
    Jun 5, 2008
      Hi Ian, thanks for that susgestion, you know, I'm one of those poeple
      who can pass the very object I'm looking for many times before I see
      it. I was there (safeway) today looking for liquorice root, did'nt
      find it, I did'nt think to check for juniper berries, I will look for
      it next time I'm there. I'm always looking to do things cheaply as
      possible.

      Cheers
      Marc

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Kegs <kegscruiser@...> wrote:

      > Hi Marc,
      >
      > Next time you're in Woolworths look in the spice section for dried
      > Juniper Berries.
      > I picked up 10 packets (12g per packet) for $8.00.
      >

      > Cheers,
      >
      > Ian...
      >
      > On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 10:50 AM, mavnkaf <mavnkaf@...> wrote:
      > > Thanks Bob for that. The Juniper bush I got said it will grow 1
      1/2
      > > feet in 10 years:( I think I got the wrong one.
      > >
      > > It looks like I'll be buying the dried stuff for a while. On the
      > > other hand I think I'll go walkabout looking in peoples front/back
      > > yards for any Conifers.
      > >
      > > Cheers
      > > Marc

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic