      From: Distillers@yahoogroups.com [mailto: Distillers@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of midnighthorseman
      Sent: Wednesday, 4 June 2008 3:42 p.m.
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Distillers] juniper berries

      i am wanting to make me up some gin... im in the N.W. part of the US
      of A...i have access to fresh juniper berries but wasnt sure if fresh
      was any different than old dried ones and if i need to treat them any
      differently. is there anything else i should be aware of?

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic