39074Re: [Distillers] Re: condensor

  • Robert Thomas
    Apr 5 6:05 AM
      --- Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:

      <snip>

      > 5. Turbulence.

      <snip>

      How's that snipping for efficient use of bandwidth!
      Anyway,
      I have seen things that look like archimedes screws that insert into
      pipe work. They are induced to rotate by the flow, and hence actually
      break up the laminar pattern of flow further on.
      Now I'd guess this wouldn't work with vapour (at least not on our
      scale/vapour speed/volumes), but how about a fan at the top of a liebig
      blowing down? (not the cold finger design being talked about though).

      Just thinking out loud really.
      Cheers
      Rob.
      p.s. Happy Easter Everyone! Remember, rum and chocolate go well
      together!

      Cheers,
      Rob.