38692Re: Im wheated up!! what do i make??

  • pint_o_shine
    Mar 2, 2007
      If I possessed that much maltable wheat, and were capable of malting
      it efficiently, why would I want to add sugar? My preference whold be
      to utilized the resources on hand and forego the sugar. I prefer the
      full flavor of the grains over sugar anytime.
      So what if you can onle get 1.050 or 1,060 sg. That is an ideal
      feremntation environment for grain wash and it whould rock with flavor
      even after two times through a pot still.
      Call me old fashioned but in this case cheaper is better.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic