37867Re: Can anyone post their experience with 3 inch / 76mm diameter columns

  • abbababbaccc
    Dec 5, 2006
      Reduced quality using larger columns have been shown in practise. I
      don't know whether anyone have actually written about it.

      My writings about ARC can be found at
      http://distillers.tastylime.net/library/Listings2.htm#Books%
      20Listings - Simple low cost stills

      The internal sensor pipe has several advantages and is thus
      recommended. You can use plans for smaller diameter column and make
      measures a bit larger in proportion. Just make sure you won't
      encounter flooding, i.e. calculate things according to the power you
      plan on using.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "mavnkaf" <mavnkaf@...> wrote:

      > Surya and Riku, both of you mention a reduction of purity, that
      part
      > I seemed to have missed in my reading, can some one point towards
      > some thing I can read about this issue? I wrong most of the time
      > but I don't think I seen it at home distiller?
      >
      > To Riku, as I have mentioned, I like the ARC setup but where can I
      > find more detailed info that will match a 3" column to a 3 " set
      up?
      > I'm abit confused about the inside sencer tube compared to outside
      > one. I have got admit that I have not read/found all the reading
      > stuff relating to this subject, sorry.

    • Show all 21 messages in this topic