37839Re: BBC E-mail: 'People's vodka' urged for Russia

  • abbababbaccc
    Dec 1, 2006
      The same in europe, it's cheaper or roughly the same price to get
      amphetamine or hashis. Let me see, kid gets home and smells of
      alcohol -> trouble. No smell, just high on drugs -> no trouble and
      cheaper. I think things have gotten out of controll and proportion.
      Let's give them reasonably priced ethanol instead I say.

      Cheers, Riku

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Ian" <ian@...> wrote:

      > over here in austral aliah! its cheaper too be whacked up on drugs
      then have a few rums!.

      > $20-25 is normal price for a fairly baseline sprit,
      >
      > more profitable too own a 20l still then a drug lab! haha.. jokes!

      Russia

      > I found that article to be very interesting, and disturbing. I
      wonder
      > what the cost comparison would be here for a bottle of vodka?
      Where
      > i'm at, i can go down to the store and get a bottle of vodka for
      > $6.50. That is about the same price for a value meal at a fast
      food
      > place. A bum on a street corner can make that much in less than
      an
      > hour. The way i see it, if you can't afford to by a bottle of
      cheap
      > vodka, you have bigger problems to worry about.
      >
      > -Tyler
      >
      > --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, wal <waljaco@> wrote:
      > >
      > > wal saw this story on the BBC News website and thought you
      > > should see it.
      > >
      > > ** Message **
      > > Legal samogon (home distilling) would be a safe alternative.
      > >
      > > ** 'People's vodka' urged for Russia **
      > > Russia's MPs are urged to consider a cheap "people's vodka" to
      > reduce high death tolls caused by fake alcohol.
      > > < http://news.bbc.co.uk/go/em/fr/-/2/hi/europe/6157015.stm >
      > >

      > > ** BBC Daily E-mail **
      > > Choose the news and sport headlines you want - when you want
      them,
      > all
      > > in one daily e-mail
      > > < http://www.bbc.co.uk/email >
      > >

      > > ** Disclaimer **
      > > The BBC is not responsible for the content of this e-mail, and
      > anything written in this e-mail does not necessarily reflect the
      > BBC's views or opinions. Please note that neither the e-mail
      address
      > nor name of the sender have been verified.
      > >
      > > If you do not wish to receive such e-mails in the future or
      want to
      > know more about the BBC's Email a Friend service, please read our
      > frequently asked questions.
      > http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/help/4162471.stm

      11/30/2006

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic