37047Organizations/Initiatives

  • itsmaky
    Aug 31 8:36 PM
      Is anyone aware of any formal groups, organizations, or initiatives in
      the United States which are currently and actively seeking to support
      and introduce legislation which would legalize home distillation of
      spirits? I've brewed my own beer for a few years now, and have always
      had a bit of trouble understanding how it is legal for me to brew beer
      with which I can become thoroughly drunk, but not distill that beer
      to create liquor which would provide the same drunkenness. Any info
      would be appreciated, I think it's time we made ourselves heard.

      Thanks,
      Kevin