36655Re: nocino time

  • miciofelice2003
    Aug 4, 2006
      Hi, Greg.

      Yes, may be you missed the message of that period: anyway you have
      to look for message N°. 36148, where I explained how to prepare a
      liqueur called "nocino". You have to use wallnuts, it's well
      prepared in some regions of Italy and in Abruzzo they are used to
      drink at 70 alcoholic degree (I mean 70% in volume).

      For me it's too strong, so I prefer 38 - 40%.

      But remember: if you want to prepare a good nocino you must have at
      your disposal a young, blond virgin girl .... :<)

      Ciao a tutti
      da

      micio felice

      36148

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, greg tufts <gregtufts@...> wrote:

      > What is this "nocino" you speak of ? Perhaps I
      > missed your past posts, please enlighten me MIcio.
      > cheers and thanks
      > greg
      > --- miciofelice2003 <miciofelice2003@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi to everybody.
      > >
      > > Tomorrow 40 days were gone from the St. John day,
      > > when I started with
      > > nocino.
      > >
      > > So, tomorrow I'll filter the infusion I prepared 40
      > > days ago, then
      > > I'll dilute about 150 - 200 grams, per liter of
      > > alcohol I used, of
      > > sugar in water enought to reach 40 alcoholic degree
      > > and then I'll
      > > bottle.
      > >
      > > Then, I've only to wait till Christmas (of course
      > > whitout open the
      > > bottles before that time).
      > >
      > > Ciao a tutti
      > > da