35897RE: [Distillers] Re: Scrubbers

  • Robert Hubble
    Jun 2, 2006
      Hey Mark,

      NO laughing at your expense! We are ALL, to one extent or another, trying to
      wrap our heads around a mass of interacting information (see Harry's
      AND this list have improved my knowledge AND my stillin' by 3 orders of
      magnitude, at least... and I'm STILL just a potstiller.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller