35894Re: [Distillers] Re: Scrubbers

  • Andrew Bugal
    Jun 2, 2006
      Or maybe some plans for a smaller still (not necessarily an alembic) to process smaller volumes.

      Anyone help?

      Bwyze

      Harry <gnikomson2000@...> wrote:
      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "Mark" wrote:

      > Oh poop. 18 years later as I write this, I see what I did.
      > electric element must be covered, so I added about 12 gallons
      > of "soft" water to the 3 gal collected to bring the wash up to 15
      > gallons total volume - to fill up the water heater. 3 gal of 45%
      > with 12 gal of 0% is about 9%abv. So the next run had darn near
      the
      > same starting abv as the first wash. Explains why the next run's
      > distillate abv was about the same, huh? (yea, I "huh'd" myself).
      > one plate pot still running batches of about the same starting
      wash,
      > over and over again.
      >
      > alright - ya'all have a good laugh at my expense. but remember
      this
      > was the days before the internet and Tony's website.

      We won't laugh. On the contrary, it's a classic example of the
      usefulness of keeping notes. :-)

      http://us.click.yahoo.com/.7bhrC/MGxNAA/yQLSAA/e8NolB/TM

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      On Yahoo!7
      Answers: Real people ask and answer questions on any topic.

    • Show all 19 messages in this topic