35011Recipe? - Spiced Chilli Citrus Tequila - TQ Hot?

  • J0n
    Apr 1, 2006
      Hi All,
      There used to be a product made by Hiram Walker called TQ Hot -
      which they have now stopped making / distributing.

      Essentially it was a citrus, spice and chilli infused Gold tequila which
      was fantastic. As I recall it had some some texture / mouth feel to it also.

      Does anyone have or know of any recipe's that may be similar? I have
      tried - and although I get some interesting results, it's just not quite
      the same (actually - it's not even close! :).

      Cheers ...