35010Re: [Distillers] sorry

  • Andrew Bugal
    Apr 1, 2006
      Mate,

      Got some good chili recipes? Need something to warm these cold winter nights here.

      Bwyze

      homadechilly <homadechilly@...> wrote:
      Sorry Bob,

      Just a joke...I think the term 'banana bender' is the funniest thing I
      have ever heard of..I have several friends from OZ. I was just reading
      all the comments of the triac stuff...way over my head! Just an old
      cowboy with a reflux rig....sittin here sippin on my 87% 'lightning'
      God bless all the smart people!!

      Larry

      Yahoo! Groups Links