34570Re: [Distillers] Re: Condensing (was a load of cobblers)

  • Andrew Bugal
    Mar 1 5:06 PM
      Mate,

      Read my message again. I said IMLPODE NOT explode. Slight difference in direction.

      Regards,

      bwyze

      joeatsalot <joeatsalot@...> wrote:
      Yeah! Go perverse! I would love to see a still explode, too. Hmm... in
      a large paddock perhaps?

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, Andrew Bugal wrote:

      > Man, this may be perverse but I would love to see my 50 litre, heavy
      stainless steel beer keg, which is my boiler, slowly implode. Implode
      right? Not explode and hurt someone but implode as going up it's own ass.

      Yahoo! Groups Links