34185Re: [Distillers] Re: Methanol Inhalation poisoning

  • Robert Hubble
    Feb 1, 2006
      Detcord,

      Sorry I double-jived you. Yes, I WAS talking about O2, and if you breath O2
      in concentrations of less than 2ppm, you WILL turn blue and die. The body
      is much happier with contcentrations of 20% or so.

      Sorry (sort of) to mess with you, but you fell for it.

      Zymurgy Bob, a simple potstiller