332reply to dean

  • BJ & FM Poke
    Feb 29, 2000
      dean=no one seems to have answered you on the n. g. anyway== if you still need help throw your question to either tony ackland or aaron smith or david reid specifically they are in the metal side of things,maybe others too rob van leuven,dick grindley ???????? young des,ray toms,????????????????maybe get on your knees and pray i don't know===

      sally ==do us a favour reply to this n. g. ,unfortunatly private emails go to our main family co. lab. and my staff crack the shits with me,albeit in a civilised way,in fact they are threatining to send me to cardiff as punishment!!!!!!!!!!! any news on that new whisky distillery starting up in wales??????????