31895Re: Rowan/Sorbolo

    Sep 2, 2005
      I have no experience with rowan berries as it is too warm here - it
      likes a colder climate. I gather that infusing rowan for a long time
      gives a bitter taste - rowam bitters. 6 months is definitely long. You
      can add the other ingredients to the Rowan Schnapps recipe. Rowan
      berries are used to flavour vodka in Poland (jarzebniak) and Ukraine
      (horobyna).
      wal

      --- In Distillers@yahoogroups.com, "pieterpst"

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic