      From: foutzdj
      To: Distillers@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 6:00 AM
      Subject: [Distillers] column packing

      I have a Pot still with a two foot long arm. The arm angles up at a 45
      degree angle then turns 90 degrees down into the condenser. I run from
      60% to 70%. Has anyone put copper scrubbers in their pot still to try
      increasing the alcohol percentage? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor