2830Fw: [Distillers] Son of a bitch

  • Glen
    Aug 1, 2001

      From: Ian
      To: Glen
      Sent: Wednesday, August 01, 2001 10:28 PM
      Subject: Re: [Distillers] Son of a bitch

      With a hardy chuckle I sit here and read the woes of the humble Kiwi still and yes, another victim of the famous packing.
      I sell the EURO 5 still through my shop and although it is claimed to be a high end producer I find that 85% is a reasonable figure for it.
      As I am a person who not only wants a still to look good but also to perform good, I have performed a slight modification on the Euro 5 and now it produces 94 - 95%.
      As for the packing, I too have found some wonderful and weird things inside the column and I have started a collection of these rocks, funny black bits and other strange things and have them on display in the shop.
      Tony, I think it's time to take your advice and post the modification for all to see. I will draw up a plan and post it tomorrow night. Just remember, this simple modification, when used correctly, will give you 94 - 95% even though  it doesn't look like it will.
      Pilch
      Ian Pilcher
      pilch@...