28120Multi-column balancing (was) Re: Mike Nixon - Vapor Management question

  • rocky_creek1
    Mar 3, 2005
      I for one built it in. Off of the 2" columns, I take off a half inch
      output from each column that comes together into a tee. From there,
      there is one valve to control reflux. In my next one, I will have 4
      columns with a 3/8 output ( 1 1/8 opening into the reflux condenser)
      and may not even have a valve. I'm thinking that my biggest problem so
      far has been inadequate reflux condensing. So in my next one I am
      doubling the id (2") of the condenser (liebig) but the opening is only
      slightly larger .