28070Re: [Distillers] Black berries was Re: wood chips

  • harle61274@aol.com
    Mar 2, 2005
      In a message dated 3/2/2005 4:07:34 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      stevolate@... writes:

      > Quart If shine about 1 inch of fresh berry's and 1/4 cup sugar let
      sit on
      > shelf for 2 month min. It filters what I call the nasty's out and
      gives it

      > good
      > harle

      Thanks Harle
      What percentage spirit do you add to berries?
      I will add sugar and let sit 2 months.

      Happy Drinking

      Stevo

      Stevo I was cutting it to 100 to 110 now Ive started cutting it to 95 ,
      havent got any done at 95 to try yet wanted to see it it made it more palatable.